how

time changed. we're different. but my mind still says redundant things. can i not think? will you love this part of me? my lover is a day i cant forget.
furthering my distance from you. but realistically I CANT LEAVE NOW but it would (and should) be ok if you keep me from going confuse. so i will take the bumpy road. and it will probably break my legs. but im ok as long as i don’t show you what’s ruining my head. so what was left when that fire was gone? i thought it felt right but that right was wrong. all caught up in the eye of the storm and trying to figure out what it's like moving on. and i don't even know what kind of things i've said. my mouth kept moving and my mind went dead. so i'm picking up the pieces, now where to begin? the hardest part of ending is starting again. and do you still think this is a joke? or do you take it all more seriously? i've always tried to ask you this in some daydreams that i have had but you're always busy with your new life. and do you look into the mirror to remind yourself you're there? or have somebody's goodnight kisses got that covered? well i'm not being honest i'll pretend that you were just some lover. and when i'm hanging on by the rings around my eyes and i started to think i need another, for a minute it gets easier to pretend that you were just some lover..
it was love and it's an ache, i still remember.
did you know that you can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. 
so if it is doesnt matter to you and i am just being redundant, why dont you just tell me right away? now you left. why? was it fun to you to watch me fall apart? WHY? are you happy now that your revenge has been avenged?
BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CUT ME OFF
make out like it never happened like that night never exist
now you treat me like stranger, and it feels so sore. i guess i dont need that though, now youre just somebody that i used to know
i thought you are different
i thought you would comeback and explain
or at least, just to keep your promises
stupid me, i was WAITING
i wasted my trust on you when i found out you seems so busy with the lovey dovey you got, and then i realize, how stupid i am, its hurts, fuckin hurts, but i always believe that you are not that kind of person. then now, i realize, i was mistaken. i was nothing to you. this feelings is just a shit to you. our conv that night, MEANS NOTHING TO YOU. and so i understand, thats why you never comeback. thats why you left me unsaid so easily. how stupid... why do i wait.... i cant trust you anymore. who are you? are you the "keep being the one i can trust" like i told you before? i dont think so
if someday you ever read this, i just wanted you to know, from the bottom of my heart, how miserably this feelings. how hurt this shit that makes me weak. and beside that, there is something i wanted to tell you. what ive been hide it from you for all these fuckin stupid wasting time. so if you DONE read this, please let me know immediately. PLEASE. please as soon as possible tell me that you already read this. For the last time, i swear, i will tell everything. no more silly words, lie, and silly excuse about this feelings. i will tell you all. all of them. then you can do whatever you want. because its enough for me. And if you did read this but you take this as bodo amat, thats okay. its alright. i'm used to it. i can enjoy the pain. i think after all this time its all my fault, that still believe in you, when you paradox it.
"later, tomorrow, we'll talk about it again okay? i promise. i'll call you."
"promise?"
"yes, i promise."
then you never call.
...good night.
my heart for you was bulletproof, but you are the one who shot me

Komentar