-

i hate everything. i hate the fact that i have to faking a smile every morning and get ready to work. i hate when i call somebody and they bitching around with their voice meanwhile im using my angel voice. i hate the fact i cant talk much and being myself while im working. i hate to ask and pretend like i need help from some bitch i hate because its the only way i can cure the awkwardness. i hate when she says "yes you can take it dear" when she actually HATES me. i hate when she always ignore me when im trying to be nice and be friends with them. i hate when im doing my best and giving my all to work and they say im too slow and not initiative and im like yup thats my fault im sorry WHEN the truth is just i cant explain it to him that i already DID every damn word he says. i hate the fact that those bastard saying im a jerk just because i dont love them. i hate the fact that when im trying to be nice and he goes kepedean and think im in love with them. i hate when i am really really sad and i cant tell anyone about what happened to me. i hate the fact that i have to face some bitch for a month. i hate when its my birthday. i hate when people who told me they love me, they dont care at me at all. i hate the fact that i have to holding my tears because i dont want anybody seeing me in tears. i hate when people who says they DO CARE at me actually just having fun when they know i dont have much time and they dont even remember me, they dont even remember my bday. i hate the fact that i always be there for every fuckin times they need me and but when i need them i just dont fuckin now where are them. i hate the fact that it makes me even worse. i hate when i have to face the truth that i have nobody. i hate when ppl take a long time to reply me when i reply them fast. i hate when i read some happy bday wish and she sound like shes really really my friend when its not. i hate to admit that it was so drama and so fake. i hate the fact that i cant tell anyone about this miserable routine and miserable days. i hate to admit that its a very long way to go to end up this. i hate the fact that you didnt came. i hate to accept this. i hate august. i hate my birthday. i hate everyone that says love me when he only love my skin, not my bones. i hate the fact that i have to deal with this shit. i hate to crying my heart out and pretend all day that i am doing fine. i hate the fact thay my friends is so far but everyone near me is totally a bitch. i hate to know that when i arrive at home i really want to share a story but there is no one. i hate everything.  i hate my self too. i hate that i cant trust anyone. i hate that everyone always think i am a bitch when actually i love to making friends and i always want to talk with anybody. i hate that i have to fake it till  make it. i hate when im feeling tired and i have nobody to talk to. i think i can concluse it now since its already the 8 month (august): i hate 2017.

Komentar