what i love about him

he is a man who (always) protect
his families
his friends
his beloved one
he is very smart (thats why i fall for him)
he knows everything, like EVERY SINGLE THING
and because of that sometimes he correct everything thats wrong
and then get easily mad 
but i know he mean well, he just lost his temper
he is very neat
spruce up any little things, or well known as perfectionist
he hate it when he sees my things are mess
and guess who tidy up that mess? yeah, its him
i like his fierce face.
his brown eyes
also his lashes
his eyebrows with super long and sharp which is every women dreaming about
his jaw, firm jaw
his strong arms and legs
and dont forget to mention his shoulder, he has the best shoulder!
and i looove his field body
also his fat belly hahaha!
when i get annoyed over little things or start yelling
sometimes he yelled back and scold me and makin me even more angry
but sometimes, he take care of me, help me, and tell me "its okay,"...
oh i love it when he talk gently to me. 
his calm voice that soothes me when im upset
how he grab my shoulder in crowd
how he always pay attention to my allergy
how he take my hand first, out of nowhere
how he caressing my head..
straightening my hair..
he chose me, and continue to choose me
and patiently, be with me, for 2.5 years for no respond
how he greet me every morning
and remind me to eat
and asking what i am up to right now
i dont think its old-fashioned, i always happy when he ask me those things.
when he shy, he is showing his little smile and always look away
and oh, his warm body
his body temperature is surprisingly always warm
his warm hugs
he's giving the best hugs... his hugs just like home
he makes me feel safe.
whats next?

Well, eventho sometimes he being such a pig, nyolot, ngegas, all of sudden yelling and mood swing and then krakatau, i know nobody is perfect. sometimes i hate it when he being so selfish, or gengsi!!! i swear to god he is gengsi maximum high tension, you have no idea ckckck. But still, i love him. and im willing to accept all his flaws. because love is about accepting each other condition. i know its sounds bullshit, but.. if only he knew.

my mood and my heart is very happy when i write this. i just want him to know that i love him, but i already saying it all the time, and he might be bored and annoyed by it hahaha
its crazy.
its been a roller coaster with him. we made it and survive in some bad days and all those tears. of course we had hard times. one day i feel like i wanna give up, i feel like this is too much and its hurt so bad.. but then i remember how he fight for me for all those bygone years, how he patiently be with me eventho im such a pain in the ass. so i decide to fight for him too. because i know after all this time he always do me well, and he being like this because this is the lowest point of his life. so i dont want to leave him. i wanna be with him, and strengthen him. when he push me away, when he dont want to listen to me, when he being so selfish, when he dont care about me at all, at that times i just realize.... i love him. and all i have to do is be with him and give him so much love he never had before.

i love you sayang, i hope you know how much i care about you. and your family. thank you for keep working to be a better person, thank you for listened to me, thank you for always taught me many things. lets grow together, lets holding hand and talk about anything in our head. i'll listen you. i hope you could tell me everything about yourself, i hope you know you can count on me, i always consider your feelings, so be naked to me, tell me everything,  give your body and soul, mind too for sure, i'm already yours. trust me i will always by your side. oh and im sorry for always dumb in so many things, i always makin you mad, and careless almost at anything and always doing dumb things which is contrary to you since you are a very perfectionist hahaha but one thing you need to know for sure,  i will keep trying to be a better person for you, and for myself. because i know, love is about accepting each other :) 
and i hope, that you feel the same way too. 
yes i pray that you do love me too...

Yours Truly,
-Rani.

Komentar